authentic anaheim ducks jersey - patriots jersey cheap
At Cal State Fullerton, we aspire to combine the best qualities of teaching and research universities where actively engaged students, faculty, and staff work in close collaboration to expand knowledge. We strive to create a culture that emphasizes the importance of intellectual research and scholarly pursuits, and we are proud of the world-class accomplishments of our faculty and students.
To our students, we encourage you to explore the site to learn more about on-campus and external research opportunities, conferences, funding and preparation.
Trending Now ...
Applications Open for 2018 CSUF/CSU Student Research Competition
CSUF students from across all disciplines are invited to enter the 2018 CSUF/CSU Student Research Competition. Culminating at Cal State Sacramento, the event promotes excellence in undergraduate and graduate scholarly research and creative activity by recognizing outstanding student accomplishments throughout the 23 campuses of the California State University system.
Pamela Madsen Receives NEA Grant for Multimedia Piece
The National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) recently awarded Pamela Madsen, professor of music, $20,000 for her multimedia composition “There Will Come Soft Rains.” The new five-movement oratorio will feature images and sounds from the Mojave Desert, in addition to percussion, strings, orchestra, voices, video and electronics. She and selected video artists will be in residence at the California State University Desert Studies Center in Zzyzx, located within the Mojave National Preserve.
News and Announcements
- PIs Celebrated at Recognition Event
- 2018 NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- Barbara Doyer Awarded $124,513 from State to Enhance Nursing Training
- Kinesiology Faculty Awarded Far West Athletic Trainers Association Grants
- Biologist Receives $417,300 Award from NIH
- Students Take Top Honors at CSU Student Research Competition
- Junior/Senior Faculty Research Grant Awardees (2017-18)?
- Education and Mathematics Faculty Awarded $2.8 Million NSF Grant
- NIH Awards Biologist $417,300 with Score Grant